Through the year of 2012, I’ll highlight the moments of being in and now working on a startup.
- What you do – is not wasted. (It’s how the dots will link together)
- Who you meet is all important. (They could be your future brothers)
- What you see – isn’t reality. (It’s years of hard work)
- What you count – isn’t money. (It’s sweat, blood, tears of a team through the last few months)
- What you want to do – can be done. (It’s how we manage our expectations & find the right talent.)
- What you hear – isn’t successful marketing campaigns. (It’s real people doing things right.)
- What you have to do – Be honest. (Lies can be seen in hours.)
- What you do next – Might sound risky. (No pain, no gain, it’s about calculated risk and managing them.)
- Belief is very important – Morales. (In a startup, you hear your inner voice, no financial advisors or mentors. Your sole decisions affects everyone around you. I’ve learnt it the hard way)
- Your true happiness – Is about helping people making life a lil better for everyone.
- Credit and power – Is all about your great team that runs with you.
- Your competitors – There to motivate and support you.
- Don’t torture yourself – If you are not happy about what you are working on, quit or review it immediately. Never leave life to chance.
- The difference between yesterday and today? – Action
You never know tomorrow exist.